Monday, July 20, 2009

Even more Make Over's


On one of my more daring days in my eighth month of pregnancy, I decided to repaint my living room walls upstairs from a ugly purple (in my defense it was supposed to be red) to a softer brown. I used a Wooly brush and textured all four walls (each 14 feet high) and 10 hours later (ok, so it was a bigger project than I imagined!) Waala! I think it turned out great and last week I found a clearance sale at Taipan on wall art and got these great pictures for 50% off! This is just one of the walls, Cory put my pictures up and I'm in love! (Yes with the wall and Cory!) It's great to have a nice make over and feel pretty much complete before the baby comes. Now, if I could just get my yard in order! ;)

No comments:

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Veronica Hurly's "Butterfly Kisses" kit.