Monday, July 20, 2009

Big Brother..


New Dresser from IKEA (Thanks Mom!)

New bed from Big Lots (Thanks Cory's Mom!)
With Casey on the way, we transferred Jayden across the hall to the bigger of the two rooms upstairs. I thought a twin bed would fit better in there and Jayden seems to be adjusting well! We went with a big boy theme and a Harley Davidson gray with red on the bottom. Cory did a great paint job and I found some chrome plating vinyl sticker online for the border. Jayden picked super hero & hulk smash sheets but mommy drew the line on the comforter and bought a matching one (I know, my poor child!) I think it turned out wonderful and maybe for Christmas Santa will bring Jayden a table to play on Ü



No comments:

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Veronica Hurly's "Butterfly Kisses" kit.