Tuesday, July 7, 2009

bAbY Update...

We went in for the ultrasound this afternoon to see how big Casey is....drum roll please....
6 lbs 8 oz!! Let's put this into perspective, Jayden weighed 6 lbs 6 oz at BIRTH! I still have 3 weeks to go, we've scheduled to be induced on July 26th.

Cory has people on vacation at work, the hospital is giving Laurie a hard time about being my nurse. So with all that in between, the 26th is looking like the date. The nurse said we should expect at least 8 lbs by then, I'm a little nervous! (Yes I know babies over 8 lbs are born everyday, but it's a slight difference from 6 lbs.)

Casey looked so cute on the ultrasound (I'll update the picture tomorrow), his cheeks were very chubby and squished. They there's not much more room in there - all baby. I'm really excited to see him and kiss those cheeks!

2 comments:

Kallie said...

Wow, cool. Sounds like it worked out like you wanted it to. Evertime they have guessed on all three of my kids the guesses were pretty high, so don't be too nervous. Even if he is over 8 lbs you'll do fine. I can't wait to meet him.

Anonymous said...

I just tried calling you to check on your appointment...I should have known you'd blog the news faster. Who would be rude enough to go on vacation when you wanted to have your baby?!! OOPSY! I am glad everything went well! You'll be fine with an eight pounder, so don't worry!
Jaime

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Veronica Hurly's "Butterfly Kisses" kit.