Wednesday, April 1, 2009

HaPpY BiRtHdAy To Me!!!

Today I celebrated my 28th birthday! It was a great day, full of family & friends. I received fun phone calls and messages all day. Jill decorated my desk at work, my boss gave me some fun gifts and Morgan got me a cute cake.

I had lunch at Applebee's with my parents and sisters. Laurie got me a really cute maternity shirt & jewelry. My mom gave me a cute card and fun gifts to keep me happy! Then I went back to work and ate another meal of yummy dutch oven meat and potatoes (hey, I'm eating for two you know!) Tonight Cory's mom & sister's came over for pizza. They got me some really cute maternity shirts and some fun onsies for Casey.

Jayden made me a really cute card and when I picked him up from daycare he yelled 'Happy Birthday Mommie!!!' followed by a big hug. It doesn't get any better than that Ü The festivities haven't ended yet, Saturday night we plan to go to PF Changs and the Tavernacle Piano Bar (Don't worry - No drinks for me ;) Then next Tuesday some of my girl friends are taking me to dinner.

Another year down, another exciting year to come. However, I'm on the countdown to the big 3 0!! Thanks to everyone who called me, left a message, sent an e-mail, gave a gift or a text. Thank you so much, I'm so lucky to have the friends & family that I do...not a day goes by that I don't count my blessings!

2 comments:

Emily said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! sounds like you had a great day.

Younger Family said...

Sounds to me like you got spoiled- oh wait- you ARE a spoiled brat- I forgot for a minute!! Ha Ha- Love you!!

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Veronica Hurly's "Butterfly Kisses" kit.