Thursday, March 19, 2009

Here we go...

So, I'm 20 weeks pregnant and my belly is here! It seems like I'm showing a lot quicker than I did with Jayden. People say that's normal for a second child. I'm feeling good, can feel Casey kick and move. Mostly at night while I'm sitting still. My heartburn is easing up, and I'm starting to get more of an appetite which I'm not so sure is a good thing! Melissa at work talked me into some belly pictures..I'm a little self concious but I guess who isn't? So enjoy the fatness!
Not too bad when I'm sucking in!!!
Whoa!!
Seems to 'ball' up a bit more when I'm sitting!


5 comments:

The Jacobsen's said...

I was going to tell you how cute you looked up on stage during Sales on Thursday! Those are some very cute pics. So the name is Casey?! Very cute.

Taylor's mom said...

I'm so glad you put the bare belly on there! That's soooo cute!

Amber said...

Kimmy,
You look so cute!!!!! I love the name I didn't realize that you guys had decided on one yet.
See you soon!
Am

Emily said...

You look way cute! Can't believe you are already half way! Glad you are feeling better. Sure hope to see you soon.

Melissa, Benton, and Roxy said...

Your not fat, you look adorable pregnant! I'm glad I talked you into some pictures, we'll have to keep doing that!

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Veronica Hurly's "Butterfly Kisses" kit.