Thursday, March 19, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

Happy 4 Year Anniversary to US!!

Yesterday, we celebrated our 4 year wedding anniversary! Cory sent me these beautiful flowers
(It's been almost 2 years since my last flower delivery!) He is so romantic when he wants to be, he had cascading lilies put in because I had those in my wedding bouquet.

I left work early so we could go get Cory a suit. He's wanted one for a long time, and we have his brother's wedding next month so we finally splurged! He looked so handsome Ü He got a Calvin Klein black pinstripe with two different shirts.

Then we went to dinner at Olive Garden and picked up Jayden by 7pm. Not a wild late night, but special still the same. I'm so thankful to have such a loving person in my life to share a family with. Cory truly is my best friend, lover and partner. We have our differences, but they somehow balance each of us out. I love our talks at night when we go to bed, and I love to snuggle him to pieces. I drive him crazy by smothering him and putting my feet all over his legs Ü

Cory - I love you so much. Thank you for everything you've brought to my life, everything there is still left to bring and for giving me the two most precious gifts in my life...our sons. I respect everything about you and can't wait to grow old with you.

No comments:

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Veronica Hurly's "Butterfly Kisses" kit.