Monday, January 19, 2009

Gray Cliff Lodge

Hi Mommy!!
Whoa! It's cold out here!!

Getting ready to see the 'wonderful coat closet'


Sunday morning Jayden and I were supposed to join Diane (Cory's mom), Denny & Chelsea for brunch up Ogden canyon at Gray Cliff Lodge. Cory surprised us and came home early from work and went with us.

It was a really fun place, it kind of reminded me of my Grandma Lila's house. The lady there was funny, she told us 'Please, take a look at our wonderful coat closet while I get your seats.' Well the lovely coat closet was just like a grandma's with boxes and all! We got to sit right by the real fire which was nice and cozy, but I smelled like a campfire for the rest of the day.
They had a yummy buffet and Jayden ate more than his fair share of fruit and then Grandpa Denny showed him the river afterward. All and all it was a great Sunday!

No comments:

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Veronica Hurly's "Butterfly Kisses" kit.