Tuesday, December 16, 2008

'Tis the Season...

For Holiday dinners!

This last weekend, we had our good friends Lance, Sarah and little Renee over for dinner.
We've known them for a long time and usually were found on bike trips (that's Harley's Melissa :) or just having fun with our parents (Lance's parents are best buddies with mine). Since we've both had little ones, time seems to fly by and the only time we see each other is during Christmas.

It was so much fun to visit with them and catch up on all the news. Renee loved Jayden's playroom..she wasn't too sure about Mr. Hyper himself but really who is?! They stayed till late and I got to read Jayden and Renee some stories. We exchanged gifts for the kiddies and Jayden lucked out with some neat trucks he loved instantly.
Thanks again for the great time Brockbrader's!!



Do I have to sit that close mom??
Aren't those pigtails to die for!!!

3 comments:

Younger Family said...

She is so cute! I would have to agree that she doesn't really look like mom or dad- just herself. Sounds like a fun evening.

Kallie said...

Looks like you guys had a fun time. I didn't know you still hung out with them. I remember meeting them when you lived in Layton. Their daughter is adorable.

Melissa, Benton, and Roxy said...

I'm glad you explained that you guys ride Harley's and not road bikes, LOL. Next summer we'll have to go on another bike ride and I'll ride my mountain bike like you! (Make it more fair)

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Veronica Hurly's "Butterfly Kisses" kit.