Monday, December 8, 2008

Kids say the darndest things!!

For those of you who know my family, my sister Laurie and her family moved to Laramie for Jame's work. This is a story off her blog and I thought it was too cute not to share...on Thanksgiving at my moms Cory and I were singing the song from Madagascar to the kids. Laurie sent me a text this morning to check out her blog and to remember that Harrison has never seen Madagascar!

Being reverent in Sacrament Meeting.
James had to work today- so I was on my own at church. Harrison is always a challenge and most days I think he might just be the death of me. The older 3 are suppose to be helpful- but most of the time they just egg him on.Midway through testimony meeting(we were sitting in the back on the first row of chairs-remembering that this ward is not large and the benches are only sparsely filled so any noise is well-noticed)

Harrison lays on the floor and starts doing the centipede on his back lifting his butt up and down in the air singing in a not-so-quiet voice, "I like to move it, move it- I like to move it, move it." We provided quite the entertainment.Just another day in the life- I guess.

1 comment:

Kandice said...

That is hilarious!!! I know Jayden loves singing that song here too, cracks me up! Although, he hasn't broke out in the centapede yet.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Veronica Hurly's "Butterfly Kisses" kit.