Thursday, December 4, 2008

6 Quirks Tag

Hmmm..coming up with 6 weird quirks about me, what a challenge ;)

#1 -Chewing food: I absolutely hate it when people make noises with their mouth while eating food. Seriously, could come crawling out of my skin. Cory does it when he eats certain foods and it's all I can do not to scream!!! Please, please chew with your mouth closed for the sanity of those around you.
#2 -Face: I have to wash my face every night. My routine is I use make up remover on my eyes, wash my face with cleanser, use a scrub and then my acne lotion. Takes me about 5 minutes every night and drives my husband nuts that I do it EVERY night without fail. I can't remember the last time I slept with my make up on.
#3 - Cleaning: It used to be my car that was clean all the time, at least once a week. Since we've had Jayden it's moved not so much to my car but to our house. I clean every weekend, usually scrubbing bathrooms, dusting the whole nine yards. My floor especially...sweep then use my hoover floor mate. I can't even walk in my house without socks because I'll have to clean it two hundred times a day. BTW - Dishes done every night, I have nightmares if they stay out..
#4 - I absolutely love circus peanuts! For those who don't know they are marshmallow type candy shaped like a peanut..YUMMM!! (Morgan, I hope you're laughing!!)
#5 - Horses: I have been in love with horses since I was a baby. I have no idea where it came from, I've never owned a horse but have been lucky enough to ride some. My dream..my life list is to compete in a rodeo barrel race event..don't have to win just have to run once. Trust me, it will be done!
#6 - I love to be surprised. My very favorite is to be surprised by Cory with anything, it could be a date or even a night with home cooked meal as long as it's a surprise I LOVE it!!

I tag anyone who chooses to do so ;P

No comments:

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Veronica Hurly's "Butterfly Kisses" kit.