Sunday, November 16, 2008

Who said girls can't shoot?



That's right ladies! Nothing like a little anger venting with an over/under shotgun!!! We went up to our friends this weekend, Craig & Jaime Flinders. They have property in Morgan, so basically we shot guns for about an hour in their backyard! We had a great time!

I was a little intimidated at first, but after the first shot... I was hooked. I didn't do an actual count but Cory will vouch that I did hit more than half my pigeons :) My shoulder doesn't hurt too bad today, I had a lot of padding on with two big coats. Cory was teasing me that I had to curl my hair to go shooting, but like I told Cory, anything worth doing is worth doing it dressed to impress! :)


Thanks to my Daddy for supplying me with the best of the best guns and to my hubby for the aim lessons!

6 comments:

Melissa, Benton, and Roxy said...

Dang right girls can shoot guns!!! I'd be the same way with doing my hair! Once when Benton and I went to Montana in the middle of winter, I was wearing high hills and he made so much fun of me, I didn't see what was wrong with that. Boys just don't understand!

Kallie said...

Remind me not to piss you off. Looks like you had fun, where was Jayden?

Younger family said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun. I don't know if you remember- but Dad used to take us up in the mountains to shoot guns quite often. I never really got into it- but Lisa always had a lot of fun. I have to say though that I am more jealous of the Taggart's meal than the shooting- there are not really any fun places in Laramie to eat!! Love ya!

Jones' said...

I think the best part of this post is that you have the BIGGEST gun!

Jenn said...

You are quite the woman. I'm pretty sure that I hit about ummmm 0 out of 5 so you got me beat. Clint will be proud! Thanks for making me look bad. J/K

szumitacrew said...

Did you take the 357? And did you aim well with it? Or was it just the clay pigeons so you didn't take the 357??

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Veronica Hurly's "Butterfly Kisses" kit.