Saturday, November 8, 2008

Tagged

I am.....

I am... a mother, wife, daughter, sister, & friend

I think... about decisions I've made and if they're the right ones

I want... to graduate with high honors

I have... the best family...The best husband, the smartest and most hyper child

I miss... my sister

I feel... overwhelmed at times

I hear... Cory torturing Jayden...I think Jayden is winning

I smell... Scentsy

I crave... to be more in shape

I cry... more often than I think others realize

I search... for the best way to please people

I wonder... what my husband is thinking when he's quiet

I regret... not being a better saver

I wish... we had a house paid off with lots of land for all my family with lots of play space and horses

I love...Cory, Jayden, All my family & friends

I care... about what others think of me

I always... tell Cory I love him

I worry... that I won't be good enough

I am not... a betty crocker

I remember... when I said 'I do' & when I saw Jayden for the first time

I believe... that I'm a good person

I sing... all time!

I don't always... remember what people have said to me

I argue... more than I should and especially if I'm passionate about the subject

I write... poems, stories, lesson plans :)

I lose... my mind when I realize I can't do it all

I listen... to my heart

I can usually be found... At home, work, school and everywhere in between

I need... to have more patience

I forget... how lucky I am

I am happy... when I can lay in bed with Cory and night and tell him I've been a success that day.

I tag...Laurie, Lisa, Lindsey, & Celeste

No comments:

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Veronica Hurly's "Butterfly Kisses" kit.