Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween 2008

We had so much fun this year! Jayden was the itsy bitsy spider, and for me I reached in the depths of my creativity and was a biker!!! I amaze myself some days ;)

I worked for 1/2 day, and then got Jayden from pre-school. They had a fun halloween party that morning and made cookies and treats with fun pictures. They also had a mummy wrapping contest.

We visited Daddy's work and did some trick or treating at mommy's. It was soooo fun chasing my little 'devil' spider throughout the operations center..my apologies to anyone who was injured in the process.

We stopped by Grandma Diane's and walked the puppies to Grandpa & Grandma Stanley's. We had dinner at Grandma Jo's, she made yummy homemade soups. Cory and I took Jayden around a couple cul-de-sac's and he actually did really good. He rang the doorbell's (sometimes more than once, I'm sure it was a minor seizure of the fingers) and got a lot of candy. We made it home around 7:30 pm, just in time to hand out some candy of our own and then crashed in bed!

It was a long, fun day. It's days where we get to spend time with Jayden and the rest of our family that makes me grateful for what I have.

We missed the Younger's this year, but it sounds like they had a great time as usual!!

We hope everyone had a GREAT HALLOWEEN!

6 comments:

The Jacobsen's said...

I'm not a fan of spiders myself, but that has got to be the cutest spider I have ever seen! Looks like you all had a good time.

Younger Family said...

All of your pictures are way cute- as usual. Sounds like you all had fun and went on without us. See- it's not so bad after all!!

Melissa, Benton, and Roxy said...

Jayden makes a really cute spider, he has a good arm too! I'm glad you brought him into work, little boys are so much fun, a handful, but fun! You make a HOT biker!

Kallie said...

Sounds like you had a busy day too. I wish Dax could have been at daycare for the party, it looked really fun.

Kallie said...

Oh yeah, I thought your costume was original!! Where did you get all your biker stuff? ;)

Taylor's mom said...

Way cute slides. You are so on top of things, even w/ tons to do! Thanks for including Taylor and I. Cute pictures.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Veronica Hurly's "Butterfly Kisses" kit.