Monday, October 13, 2008

Surprise!!






Ok, so most of you that know me or have talked to me in the last 4 months know that I've been planning a surprise trip for Cory and I to go to Vegas and see Cirque Du Soliel.

It all went down over this weekend and we had a really good time, ok did I say 'we' because I'm sure I meant 'me'!! :) I wanted to plan a treat for Cory because he really is a great husband! He helps me with Jayden while I'm at school or doing homework and when I have trips for work. September was a really busy month with a trip to St. George with my mom, a week in Park City for work during Management Seminar and a big final for school.

So, I picked Cory up in a white limo at work on Friday after work. Needless to say, he was so shocked I thought it best not to pose for a picture, I've added a 'look alike' and I'll let your imagination do the rest :)

We stayed at Excalibur and enjoyed an afternoon at the Mandalay Bay Shark Reef, then it was onto KA! at MGM that night. I loved the show! My boss actually told me about it and it was incredible, we had 4th row seats and you could feel the heat of the flames. During the show, the stage actually comes out and they perform on it vertically! It was great and I had a good time with my hubby. We played at a 21 table and donated $120 to the Vegas cause...:)

Thanks for all that you do for your family Cory. You are handsome, intelligent, responsible, loving, thoughtful and the best dad Jayden could ever ask for. I go to bed each night and wake up each morning truly thankful you are mine.

I love you babe!

5 comments:

Melissa, Benton, and Roxy said...

I'm so glad you guys had fun! You are such a loving wife, I love how you thought so much about this trip...all of the little details to make it fun for you guys. I'm excited to hear all about it tomorrow!

The Jacobsen's said...

I am so glad that you had a good time. Cory is so lucky to have a wife like you.

Kallie said...

That is a really cute picture of you two! You look like you enjoyed yourselves. It is good that you take the time out as a couple, it makes your marriage stronger. Tell him he is lucky to have such a thoughtful wife. On a side note, thanks for listening to me cry tonight.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a good time!! Didn't see any other shows?? Glad you got to get away.

Emily said...

So glad I didn't spill the beans! And so sad we didn't make it down to join you, although I am sure you are too! SOunds like a blast! Isn't the shark aquarium amazing! Andy's work actually took us to that show, it is awesome! You two make a great couple!

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Veronica Hurly's "Butterfly Kisses" kit.