Monday, October 20, 2008

Park City

Laurie and the kids came home for a visit this weekend and so my mom and I took Friday off and we had a girls trip to Park City :)

We left early in the morning and spent the morning getting great deals on christmas presents. We went to carters, children's place and oshkosh and I got Jayden some great birthday and christmas presents.

We had a great lunch at Baja Cantina and a quick visit to Rocky Mountain Chocolate. We had great laughs with each other and Lisa (who btw is such a great sport!) learned some new terminology...may have had something to do with aviation. LOL!!

I miss how much we all laugh together. I'm so grateful to have such a loving mother and fun sisters in my life. “A sister is one who reaches for your hand and touches your heart"

1 comment:

Taylor's mom said...

I miss the Baja Cantina. I want to go there.
I'm glad you had fun and your new background is super cute!

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Veronica Hurly's "Butterfly Kisses" kit.