Monday, October 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Jax!



Tuesday, October 7th was Jaxon Dean's 3rd Birthday Party at our house.

We had Crapa & Crapma (Jaxon's version of grandma and grandpa) there with my Aunt Laurie. The kids got to watch in agony as Jax opened up his birthday presents. Then we had cake and ice cream.

It was fun to see how excited he was with his presents, Jayden kept asking 'When my birthday mommy?' I'd say 'In awhile Jayden' he'd say 'Morrow, mommy morrow my birthday?' He's already so full of patience, it kills me :)

Happy Birthday Jaxon Dean!!

1 comment:

LisaS said...

Um, I didn't give you permission to use that horrid picture!!! LOL
Thanks for letting us use your new basement! Love ya!!!

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Veronica Hurly's "Butterfly Kisses" kit.