Monday, October 13, 2008

ChUcKy ChEeSe...Please!!

For my sister's birthday we watched her kids, so I talked my mom into going to Chucky Cheese with me last Sunday. (I know, I'm a little late on blogging!)

The kids had a really good time, I couldn't believe how many people were there! Jayden actually went on all the rides, and especially loved the horse! It rocked and jumped like a race horse and it was one of the favorite of all the boys.

He got see Chucky Cheese himself and even rode in a 4x4 jeep with all of this cousins :) Jayden loved to spend time with his Grandma Jo. They go on the weekends during the summer to Star Valley so he doesn't get to see her as often as we'd like. So it was a great chance to get the kids together and spend some time with Mommy & Grandma.

BTW - We sure missed the younger clan, Jayden kept asking 'Where's isson mommy?' Which is code for 'Where is Harrison Mommy?' We love you guys!

No comments:

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Veronica Hurly's "Butterfly Kisses" kit.