Sunday, September 14, 2008

Les Misérables



This weekend I went with my mom and Aunt Laurie to St. George to see Les Misérables at the Tuacahn theatre. The theatre was beautiful and the play was amazing! We went to my Aunt's WorldMark by Wyndam resorts. The accommodations were wonderful, however the bus ride 4 hours prior to the show I could've lived without. They took us on a tour of the canyon near the theatre, then we waited for the marvelous buffet :( not so much! We actually got to see my Aunt Geri and Uncle Brent from Vegas that I haven't seen in a long time so that was great too.

It was really fun because I haven't been able to spend a lot of time with my mom this summer because of vacations and work. I LOVE spending time with her, she is so fun. We laugh so much my stomach hurts! She makes the funniest faces at people when she is thinking they are weird.

We went shopping (I know, big surprise), relaxed in the hot tub one night and had a lot of fun. I'm really glad I went, I was pretty hesitant going because I had such a hectic week with work and not seeing Jayden or Cory at all. I also had two papers due by Sunday for school, so the water was right up by nose..I'm drowning, I'm drowning!! It turned out to be marvelous to relax and have a good time with family.


Of course, I missed Cory and Jayden like crazy. I talked to Jayden on the phone everyday, him and daddy had fun playing with cars and bike rides to grandma's house.

1 comment:

Rob'n'Mon said...

It's great that you are so close to your mom! Keep cherishing those memories - they're irreplaceable!!!

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Veronica Hurly's "Butterfly Kisses" kit.