Monday, September 1, 2008

Detox Update

I promised to give you an update when I finished my first detox, I'm a little behind :( (no pun intended :)
I finished the detox, SmartCleanse and it actually was really good. I felt better all around than I had in awhile. Towards the end, my stomach got a little crampy but it wasn't too bad. I'd always felt bloated, especially towards the end of the day and didn't have that anymore.

My face isn't 100% clear, but I did notice a difference. I think I mentioned in my first blog about it that there are different levels of detoxes, my first being a easy one. I purchased another detox, this one a bit more heavy. You still take two types of cleansing pills, one in the morning and one at night but you also remove different types of food from your diet while doing this.

It's a two week cleanse, and three days out out of it you eat and drink nothing but a special drink mix in the box (basically lemon juice, maple syrup & water...YUCK!) I'm hoping to lose a few pounds while I'm at so we'll see how this one goes.
I'll be sure to check in when I finish it!

No comments:

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Veronica Hurly's "Butterfly Kisses" kit.