Monday, September 1, 2008

Ashley & her Great Dane Charlie (What a baby!!!)
Grandma said I could Mom!
Jayden & Grandpa Denny by the fire
(Could Jayden find anymore dirt?) Please don't put me down Grandma, the dirt will get me!
Notice the title on his shirt, it say's it all!
Grandma & Jayden racin in the Razor!
Charlie scoping things out
I wonder if I could fit in here?
Stare down....don't let the height difference fool you, we know who's the boss!
Cory in his all black razor, all black helmet next to his all black truck!


2 comments:

Emily said...

it sure looks like you guys know how to have a good time. What a cute family you have.

Taylor's mom said...

Your comments make me laugh! I love the dirt-shirt. You know you encourage it right??? Hope you're surviving the sleep over!

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Veronica Hurly's "Butterfly Kisses" kit.