Friday, August 22, 2008

Party Time...







While Cory was away getting another 'one of a kind', we had our Corporate Training office party at our house.
I set up the slide for the kids, mostly Jayden ran in and out of it with about 7 different outfits throughout the night! We had BBQ meat from Sniders, courtesy of the boss lady & I suckered Melissa's hubby Benton into cooking for us.
We had a fun night of friends, food & sprinklers...Sorry Tyson!! Ü I knew I forgot something! We also played water balloon volleyball and everyone made it out dry except for Melissa, who's crotch didn't make out so lucky!
After all was said and done and my house was full of bugs and flies :( It was a great night and I'm glad we did it, hopefully we can continue the tradition next year.

Thanks for the great time!


2 comments:

Melissa, Benton, and Roxy said...

Thanks for having the get together at your house. It was so much fun, even though I was the only one wet after water ballon volleyball. Sorry about all the fly's that was crazy.

Taylor's mom said...

I wish I had your wit and sense of humor. I LOVE your posts. They crack me up!
I also want to thank you for hosting the work party and a purse party! I had so much fun. I hope the moive was what you hoped it would be! Ü

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Veronica Hurly's "Butterfly Kisses" kit.