Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Remember Me?

Have you seen this little tag going around on blogs? I've left comments on a few, so now I've got to do #2 on the list. So let's play:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

3 comments:

Taylor's mom said...

I'm just getting to know you and everything that I've learned about you I admire and love. I really appreciated the thought and concern you gave to me whenever I need(ed) it! You have a very big heart and a great sense of humor. I look forward to getting to know you better.

Celeste said...

Working with you was so fun. You tell the best stories! I love your sense of humor and timing. And of course my favorite memory of all time is when you said your sister had a pug puppy for sale...and I was HOOKED!

Lindgren Family said...

Wow, how do I choose just one memory from our days at Pro Pac. I still laugh every once in a while when I am working just thinking of the fun times we use to have. I remember your first week I was surprised you were daring enough to bring your turtle to work, so you could take it to the vet on your lunch. But overall the memory that sticks out the most has to do with the first time you brought your new motorcycle over! I won't give the details on your blog! Thanks for being a great friend, even though we have only known each other 6 years, I will like we have known each other forever!

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Veronica Hurly's "Butterfly Kisses" kit.