Friday, May 2, 2008

What were we thinking?


So we have had a trampoline hiding in the shed from a loving Auntie Shan for the last year and haven't put it together. Cory decided early this spring that it was time for it to come out. Jayden can see our neighbors on all sides of the fence have one and would get excited to see the kids jumping. He was terrified at first, he's always been afraid of heights. But it didn't take too long for him to be out there jumping all around scaring the daylights out of his mother. I'm fairly certain I'll die of a heart attack by the age of 28. Needless to say, you can see by the picture Jayden isn't the only one enjoying the trampoline. As for me, apparently the whole bladder issue while your pregnant...doesn't go away. I learned the hard way..if you've had children DO NOT jump on a trampoline. At least not without Depends ;)

2 comments:

Celeste said...

I have wanted a trampoline my ENTIRE life. I price them everytime they are on display and Rome looks at me like I'm crazy. I WILL have on eventually though. I have a touchy bladder for some reason even before being prego. I found that going potty first and then jumping helps...even if you don't think you have to go. I'll be heartbroken if after being prego that doesn't work anymore. I'm still gonna have a trampoline though, I'll be a depends wearing, too old for trampoline, jumping fool!!!

Lindgren Family said...

I keep trying to talk Bryce into letting us get a trampoline, like Celeste I am determined we will get one someday. And my bladder just got worse with each child! I don't have much of a problem jumping on a tramp though.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Veronica Hurly's "Butterfly Kisses" kit.