Friday, May 2, 2008

DEAL!


For those of who that don't realize what a wild child...ok maybe freak is a better word that I am. I went down to SLC and tried out for Deal or No Deal! I forced my poor friend Morgan to go with me. We met at Davis Hospital at 7:30 am and headed down to SLC. We parked at the Delta Center and rode TRAX (my first & last time...scary people) to the R.C. Willey warehouse. By the picture above, this is how many people were there that early..auditions didn't start until 10 am. We stood in line until 3:00 p.m. when it was finally my turn. Morgan wasn't with me, she made it until right before then and had to take a break outside in the sun. I can't say I blame her, it was the longest day of my life! Anyway, you had to run up too the table they directed you to and there were 10 contestants to a table. You had 30 seconds to make a first impression so I sang the National Anthem. J/K! I said something about I'm a Corporate Trainer for the largest CU in the state of UT and I get people reved up for their jobs during the day and at night I rev up my own engine to my Harley-Davidson. I was born on April fools day and supposed to be a boy and I've been foolin people my whole life since! Well, I MADE IT! That's right, my application is in the pool they select from. I had to stand in another line and say my stuff over again. So keep your fingers crossed! BTW..Thanks for stickin it out with me Morgan..You're the BEST!!

2 comments:

Celeste said...

Kimberli, I'm NOT surprised you made it at all. Your intro was PERFECT! I hope you make it on the show!

LisaS said...

Cool, when did you set this up.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Veronica Hurly's "Butterfly Kisses" kit.